Hiromitsu Fujiki explores the world or consciousness through description.
When Fujiki was a child, he liked to try to create things he hadn’t seen yet. Boyhood sports.Then in his youth, his interest shifted to music, and at the age of 30, he was given oil paints, which led him to painting.Impressed by the fact that unlike music, painting leaves a mark of exploration, he became obsessed with painting. While actually confronting and painting his subjects, he realized that the way he sees things changes depending on his state of consciousness, and he has been confronted with this mystery ever since.
The search for the world or consciousness is an attempt to connect the visual to the depiction, and this act itself is an expression of Fujiki. Fujiki is trying to present an innocent world through his artworks.
Hiromitsu Fujiki, painter
- Born in Wakayama, Japan and raised in Osaka, Japan
- Start painting
- Moved the base of activities to Otsu City, Shiga Prefecture, Japan.
- The world of Japanese knowledge : Space Fura / Osaka, Japan
- Exhibition by Hiromitsu Fujiki : Cafe Echo / Osaka, Japan
- Source Exhibition : Chausuyama Gallery / Osaka, Japan
- Hiromitsu Fujiki Exhibition : Kawachi Step Gallery (Shinsaibashi Kawachi Art Materials Store) / Osaka, Japan
- Hiromitsufujiki : Chausuyama Gallery / Osaka, Japan
- HIROMITSU FUJIKI : Chausuyama Gallery / Osaka, Japan
- Hiromitsu Fujiki : Chausuyama Gallery / Osaka, Japan
- The 3rd Pitt’s Group Exhibition : Yasuda Gallery / Osaka, Japan
Awards and Prizes
- The 72nd Himeji City Art Exhibition : Honorable Mention
- The 66th Ibaraki City Art Exhibition : Honorable Mention
- The 67th Himeji City Art Exhibition : Honorable Mention
- The 41st Genyo Exhibition : Honorable Mention