Personal information protection policy
Personal information protection policy
- 1. Definition of Personal Information
- The term 'personal information' shall mean information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in such information (including such information as will allow easy reference to other information and will thereby enable the identification of the specific individual).
- 2. Collecting Personal Information
- We may collect information of customers in the event that they purchase our service or that they contact us for inquiries.
For collecting such information we will clearly state in writing the purpose of use, and will engage in such action in a legal and honest manner.If you are located outside of the Japan, please note that the information that you provide may be sent to the Japan.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- E-mail address
- Information that, when combined with above-mentioned items, will eneble us to identify the specific individual.
- 3.Using Personal Information
- We collect personal information from our customers for the following purposes:
- Personal authentication of users and provision of this service for users
- Replying inquiries
- We never disclose personal information to any third party wihtout your consent except the following cases:
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations, and which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- 4.Disclaimer relating to third party provision
- In the following cases, we are not responsible for the acquisition of personal information by a third party.
- When the user himself / herself reveals personal information to the utilizing enterprise etc. by using the function of this service or different means (Please contact directly to each company concerned about the handling of personal information in the enterprise etc.)
- Based on the information entered in this service, in case you can not identify yourself
- When acquiring information (ID, password, etc.) that allows the user other than the user himself / herself to identify the individual person
- 5.Security Control Measures for Personal Information
- Personal information collected from customers shall be securely managed by the Service Provider under reasonable, organizational, physical, personal and technical measures, and the Shop shall handle the information in such a manner that complies with related laws and regulations in an endeavor to prevent risks such as illegal intrusion, loss, falsification or leakage.
- 6.Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- Correction / deletion of personal information deposited from the customer can correct personal information from the menu "My Page" on this website.
- 7.Use of cookie files
- We may use cookie files to enhance the use of our Web site.Cookie files do not contain information that can be used to identify you, and therefore your privacy will not be invaded.
If you choose so, you can modify the settings of your Web browser to determine if and how a cookie will be accepted.
*A 'cookie' is a small text file placed on your computer's har' drive by our Web page server.
- 8.About using Google Analytics
- In this website, we may use Google Analytics to understand its use situation. Google Analytics uses first party cookies to gather access information for our site without identifying individuals.
For more information on Google Analytics please visit the following page.
- 9.Use of SSL
- For entering information, we use SSL （Secure Sockets Layer） technology to secure personal information and to prevent the data from being intercepted or falsified.
*SSL is a protocol that encripts data and protects it from wiretapping and falsification. Using SSL you can send information much safer.
- 10.Changes to Privacy Policies
- When it is deemed necessary, we may make changes to the Personal Information, Purpose of its Use or Privacy Policies sections of this webpage without prior notice and consider it to be an official announcement to you.
- 11.Contact Information